Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for GoodNites* TRU-FIT*. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
It has been about 6 years since I was a potty training parent and 4 years since we had bedwetting troubles. When my youngest was 2 and a half, we moved out due to the decision to no longer remain with my ex-husband. It was a very trying time for all of us. The change in living situations was a lot for a little one. We went through a year of bed wetting. It was not an every night thing but, at least once a week. I know that it wasn’t his fault. Sometimes he would get a drink of water a little too late, forget to use the potty before bed etc. This was my fault of course. He was only 3 years old so, it was my responsibility.
As children get older, they can become embarrassed by bed wetting. They certainly do not want their friends to know. That’s why GoodNites TRU-FIT exists. They are a discrete solution for your child who may have lower self-confidence as a result of bedwetting! Whether they are at home in their own beds or having fun at a friends house, GoodNites* TRU-FIT* underwear protects your child and keeps them self-assured and feeling confident. You may be asking yourself, “What makes GoodNites* TRU-FIT different? GoodNites* TRU-FIT* are a real, machine-washable underwear that provides nighttime protection with a disposable, absorbent insert.
- GoodNites® did a study and according to the results, roughly 1 in 6 children, between the ages of 4-12 in the United States, suffer from bedwetting.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has done research to show that psychologically, children who wet the bed don’t want to have the same kind of fun with friends that include over night stays. Sleepovers can make them fearful of bedwetting and they would be embarrassed.
- Bedwetting is a pretty common condition that children cannot control or be trained to not do.
- Did you know that 43% of parents believe that bedwetting can be “trained” out of a child? This is not so.
- A surprising 41% of parents of bedwetters describe it as frustrating. It is very frustrating for children as well.
- A whoppin 51% of parents seek a better bedwetting product for their child.
- More than 25% express anxiety about their child being at a sleepover and wetting the bed.
GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Product Facts:
- They are introducing a completely new kind of bedtime protection: GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear. GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is machine-washable, real underwear with disposable, absorbent inserts that help keep sheets and PJs dry all night
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* offers a new choice for parents and children looking for a superior bedwetting product to help have a better night, every night
- 87% of Moms that tried this new product said that TRU-FIT will make their kids more confident
- Currently available now at select national retailers for purchase
- They are available for boys and girls in sizes S/M and L/XL with colors and patterns for each size
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear is accompanied by a disposable, absorbent insert – designed to protect sheets and PJs all night
- Disposable, absorbent insert should be discarded after each night’s use
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* offers a new choice for parents and children looking for a superior bedwetting product to help families have a better night, every night
I am blessed in the fact that I do not get sick too often. However, when I do get sick, I am usually in bed for days. Parents know that when you get sick, the show must go on. It is very rare that I take a “Mom sick day” from life. When I am in bed, not moving, everyone knows that it is serious. I can at least semi-function with just about any ailment, except for a fever. Now don’t get me wrong, I have but, it doesn’t usually go well. Having been a single Mom for 5 years, you really just have no choice. Why can’t I just get a simple cold? If you are going to go, go big right? My body seems to agree.
My sons take medicine like champs. Liquid or pills, it doesn’t matter. I have never seen kids do it with such grace. I wish I was able to be like that. I can take pills with no problems but, trying to choke downa liquid usually results in some type of projectile. Glad I shared that aren’t you? Read the rest of this entry »
DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS FROZEN
Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
MAR 12 – 15 , 2015 THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS
Due to tremendous public response, Disney On Ice presents Frozen has added another performance on Friday, March 13th at 3:30pm, as well as the addition of new seats previously unavailable to the public!
Feld Entertainment, Inc., the worldwide leader in producing live touring family entertainment, announced its 34th Disney On Ice spectacular will bring the Academy Award® winning and number one animated feature film of all time, Disney’s Frozen, to life. Disney On Ice presents Frozen Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt visits The Palace of Auburn Hills for nine performances from March 12-15, 2015. Read the rest of this entry »