Archive for the ‘Humor’ Category
2. The signal of tickling runs at the speed of 322 km/h in a human body.
3. There is enough water in American swimming pools to cover the whole city of San Francisco seven feet deep.
4. Kissing can aid in reducing tooth decay. This is because the extra saliva helps in keeping the mouth clean.
5. In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who could fart the loudest and longest!
6. In November 1999, two women were killed by a lightning bolt. The underwire located in their bras acted as a electrical conductors. (That would be my luck)
7. When the Egyptians destroyed Libya in the 13th century B.C. they took 13,230 penises of the conquered enemies as trophies. (ummmmm)
8. A 28 yr old South Korean man had a 50-hour-long video game session (Starcraft), and promptly died of a heart attack stemming from exhaustion
9. Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.
10. Studies show that men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
I am completely obsessed with weird facts. I have about 5 apps on my phone and I read them when I am bored. Some of them aretruly amazing and I often sit there like, “What the hell?” I needed to share some.. I can’t vouch that these are 100% true or not but take it as you want.
1. A surfer once sued another surfer for stealing his wave.
2. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
3. Workers at a Las Vegas hospital were suspended for placing bets on when patients would die. (Tasteless)
4. The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute, about 2.5 droplets per word.
5. A Chinese teenager was so desperate to acquire the new iPad 2 that he sold one of his kidneys for just £2,000 to pay for it.
6. The longest official kiss lasted 32 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds. (I am going to have to work on that one)
7. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years! (OMG I can’t imagine!)
8. There are MORE germs in the human mouth than in the anus. (That gives new meaning to Kiss My Ass!)
9. Two out of three men say they would have sex for cash, and 16 percent of them would do it for $150 or less. (Not shocking!)
10. The first actual computer “bug” was a dead moth which was stuck in a Harvard Mark II computer in 1947.