Archive for the ‘Other’ Category
It’s that time again!!! Disney On Ice is happening at The Palace of Auburn Hills, in Michigan! It starts on September 29th,2016 and goes until October 2nd, 2016. Opening night tickets start at just $10!* and general tickets start at just $15!* Hop over to Ticketmaster and grab your tickets early!
This year, Treat Dad to a day where he can be a kid again and support a good cause while he is doing it! This Father’s Day, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom will be offering special promotions and plenty of fun for the whole family to create special memories with Dad while helping to fight childhood cancer.
On Sunday, June 19th, join them for their Father’s Day Steak and Ale event! Park goers will enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat picnic including hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken breast, pasta salad, watermelon, chips and Coca-Cola beverages. Dads will be treated to a complimentary steak with all the trimmings prepared by Dorney’s Executive Chef Malo Jones. Discounted ale will also be available for purchase for those guests age 21 years and older. How delicious and fun does that sound?
“Stranger Danger” used to be limited to creepy guys who would hang around the park and try to convince kids to come get candy out of their nearby vans. Today, “Stranger Danger” can apply to, well, anybody. This is because anyone can pretend to be anyone on the internet.
When we were growing up, there was no such thing as cyber bullying. Bullying referred to people, most of the time, picking on another person “out loud.” Even when someone talked behind someone else’s back, everybody knew who was saying what to whom. Today, kids can bully each other relentlessly online without teachers or other people ever knowing anything about it.
When we were kids, we weren’t encouraged to take “sexy selfies” or nude pictures and send them to people we thought liked us. Even if someone wanted one, there was no way to do it without someone else finding out about it. Back then, cameras had film and that film had to be developed by someone. It would likely be dropped off and picked up by our parents. Today, kids can send questionable content in an instant via their mobile devices. That questionable content can get sent to vast swaths of people in another instant.
The times, they have a-changed. Wow have they changed. read the rest of this entry »
Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for GoodNites* TRU-FIT*. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
It has been about 6 years since I was a potty training parent and 4 years since we had bedwetting troubles. When my youngest was 2 and a half, we moved out due to the decision to no longer remain with my ex-husband. It was a very trying time for all of us. The change in living situations was a lot for a little one. We went through a year of bed wetting. It was not an every night thing but, at least once a week. I know that it wasn’t his fault. Sometimes he would get a drink of water a little too late, forget to use the potty before bed etc. This was my fault of course. He was only 3 years old so, it was my responsibility.
As children get older, they can become embarrassed by bed wetting. They certainly do not want their friends to know. That’s why GoodNites* TRU-FIT* exists. They are a discrete solution for your child who may have lower self-confidence as a result of bedwetting! Whether they are at home in their own beds or having fun at a friends house, GoodNites* TRU-FIT* underwear protects your child and keeps them self-assured and feeling confident. You may be asking yourself, “What makes GoodNites* TRU-FIT different? GoodNites* TRU-FIT* are a real, machine-washable underwear that provides nighttime protection with a disposable, absorbent insert.
- GoodNites® did a study and according to the results, roughly 1 in 6 children, between the ages of 4-12 in the United States, suffer from bedwetting.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has done research to show that psychologically, children who wet the bed don’t want to have the same kind of fun with friends that include over night stays. Sleepovers can make them fearful of bedwetting and they would be embarrassed.
- Bedwetting is a pretty common condition that children cannot control or be trained to not do.
- Did you know that 43% of parents believe that bedwetting can be “trained” out of a child? This is not so.
- A surprising 41% of parents of bedwetters describe it as frustrating. It is very frustrating for children as well.
- A whoppin 51% of parents seek a better bedwetting product for their child.
- More than 25% express anxiety about their child being at a sleepover and wetting the bed.
GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Product Facts:
- They are introducing a completely new kind of bedtime protection: GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear. GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is machine-washable, real underwear with disposable, absorbent inserts that help keep sheets and PJs dry all night
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* offers a new choice for parents and children looking for a superior bedwetting product to help have a better night, every night
- 87% of Moms that tried this new product said that TRU-FIT will make their kids more confident
- Currently available now at certain national retailers for purchase
- They are available for boys and girls in sizes S/M and L/XL with colors and patterns for each size
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear is accompanied by a disposable, absorbent insert – designed to protect sheets and PJs all night
- Disposable, absorbent insert should be discarded after each night’s use
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* offers a new choice for parents and children looking for a superior bedwetting product to help families have a better night, every night