Disclosure: This is a post written by me and any opinions expressed are my own. I may or may not have received compensation for my services.
2. The signal of tickling runs at the speed of 322 km/h in a human body.
3. There is enough water in American swimming pools to cover the whole city of San Francisco seven feet deep.
4. Kissing can aid in reducing tooth decay. This is because the extra saliva helps in keeping the mouth clean.
5. In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who could fart the loudest and longest!
6. In November 1999, two women were killed by a lightning bolt. The underwire located in their bras acted as a electrical conductors. (That would be my luck)
7. When the Egyptians destroyed Libya in the 13th century B.C. they took 13,230 penises of the conquered enemies as trophies. (ummmmm)
8. A 28 yr old South Korean man had a 50-hour-long video game session (Starcraft), and promptly died of a heart attack stemming from exhaustion
9. Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.
10. Studies show that men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don’t.