Disclosure: This is a post written by me and any opinions expressed are my own. I may or may not have received compensation for my services.
As I have said in many of my posts, I do not like many fruits and vegetables so, I get them how I can, even if it’s not the healthiest way. If you are looking for more yummy bread recipes, hop on over and check out my Zucchini bread recipe. Are you a fan of pumpkin treats? You’ll love my Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies as well. It sounds odd but trust me, it is one of the best pumpkin cookie recipes!
There are so many delicious things about Autumn. The leaves changing. The cool weather creeping in. But, let’s not forget Pumpkin, Pumpkin, PUMPKIN! Now, on to the party in your mouth! Pumpkin Bread!
2 cups of Pumpkin, NOT Pie filling (canned or fresh puree)
2 cups of Sugar
1 cup Olive Oil
2/3 cup Water
3 1/2 cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1. Preheat over to 350* and spray 2 loaf pans with non stick spray (or butter and flour)
2. Mix and combine well….pumpkin, sugar, water and eggs
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix well
6. Pour into pans and bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Check with a toothpick after 45 minutes.
This recipe was baked in a gas oven. Electric times may vary.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post.