Disclosure: This is a post written by me and any opinions expressed are my own. I may or may not have received compensation for my services.
Disclosure: This is a NOT a sponsored post.
I have been trying out A LOT of new recipes lately. I am going to share ones that I think are very simple and delicious with you! I made this one the other night and the boys, normally picky like their mother, LOVED IT! I consider it a score for me! I am a big chicken eater and this is definitely on my top 5 chicken recipes. If you try this one, please come back and tell me what you thought!
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
8 slices Swiss Cheese
1 (10.5 oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 cup Dry White Wine
1 cup dry, seasoned stuffing mix or croutons, crushed
4 tbsp Butter, melted
Preheat oven 350 and Grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
1. Place chicken in prepared dish and cover with cheese. I just sliced the cheese in half and used an entire slice on each piece of chicken. I also only made 6 pieces since there is only 3 of us. Recipe was still fine.
2. Mix the soup and wine until well blended
3. Spoon wine and soup mixture over chicken
4. Sprinkle the top of the chicken with stuffing mix.
5. Drizzle the top with the melted butter
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until brown and bubbly