Disclosure: This is a post written by me and any opinions expressed are my own. I may or may not have received compensation for my services.
I have always wanted to make Monkey Bread and I am now getting around to it. This are so easy that it’s something to let the kids help you make! The neighbor actually came and knocked on my apartment door to ask me what I was baking a bit ago because apparently the entire hallway smells good lol.
THIS POST WAS SNAGGED FROM MY OTHER BLOG. I APOLOGIZE IF ANY IMAGES ARE NO LONGER SHOWING.
If you are wondering why mine may look a little different than the instructions, I picked up the Pillsbury Grands biscuits on accident so I worked with it. Be sure you pick up just the regular biscuits. they come 5 to a pack NOT 8. They came out so delicious even with the wrong ones. I will try it again with the correct ones and post a picture at a later time. You can never go wrong with monkey bread!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (5 ct each) Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Grease or spray 12 regular-size muffin cups
- Mix together butter and brown sugar.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of mixture into each muffin cup
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon baggie
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pcs = 120 pcs total, drop 10 in each cup
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool 1 minute; turn upside down. Serve warm!!
- Sprinkle with decorating candy sprinkles or miniature semisweet chocolate chips if desired