Posts Tagged ‘Beverage’
I absolutely love egg nog. I am happy that most of the people in my home don’t so, I don’t have to share! This is a very simple and delicious recipe. Happy Holidays!
- 12 eggs
- 6 limes, zested
- 3 (12 fl oz) cans evaporated milk
- 6 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dark rum
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and lime zest until light and fluffy using an electric mixer.
- Mix in the evaporated milk and then the condensed milk.
- Stir in the nutmeg, rum and bitters.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Disclosure: MAK Media, LLC wrote this post on no one and there was no compensation. Any ideas and stories that may have been expressed are my own whether positive or negative. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Media network that may be mentioned. This post is the sole property of MAK Media, LLC. Please read more on our Disclosure Policy.