Posts Tagged ‘Breast Cancer’
Solis Mammography wants you to reclaim the month of October for national breast health and dispel the fear and anxiety created around pink ribbons. Solis wants you to know that most women – 7 out of 8 – will not get breast cancer. Your annual mammogram is a way to focus on empowerment, choice and peace of mind.
As the nation’s largest independent provider of screening and diagnostics for breast health services, Solis wants you to Rethink P.I.N.K. this October and focus on breast health.
• P=Peace of Mind. Solis Mammography has trademarked the Peace of Mind Mammogram™ to reflect their promise of offering such an exceptional experience that women won’t avoid getting the mammogram they need. The environment of each center and exceptional quality of patient care offered by specialists in breast imaging leads to peace of mind for the patients they serve.
• I=Incredible Service. Solis Mammography’s entire team is deeply committed to the women and physicians they serve. From online scheduling and fast results delivered by secure email within 24 to 48 hours, the company is proud to cite that 98 percent of their patients would give them a positive recommendation to family or friends.
• N=Not what you Expect. While many women associate mammograms with pain, Solis’ breast dedicated technologists are highly trained in breast compression and placement. This results in 89 percent of their patients reporting little to no discomfort during their exam.
• K=Knowledge is Power. Perhaps most central to the Rethink P.I.N.K. campaign is the common statistic most women cite – that 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer in their lifetime. Solis encourages women to remember that this also means 7 in 8 women will NOT get breast cancer. But if you are the 1 in 8, you want to find any anomaly as EARLY as possible, so that your treatment is as EASY as possible.
Many Solis centers are offering extended weekday and Saturday hours during the month of October. There are 4 centers in OH. Visit our website to find the most convenient center: http://www.solismammo.com//
“I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for mike’s hard lemonade. I received a Circle K gift card to facilitate this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.”
I have never been much of a drinker. Mainly because I can’t stomach the smell or taste of alcohol. On the rare occasion that I actually have a drink, it is usually something that doesn’t taste like alcohol. I have seen mikes hard lemonade on the shelves many time. Like most every beverage I have tried, I can taste and not stomach the alcohol. I often look for ways to unwind after a long Mom day. Many have a glass of wine but I think a mike’s hard lemonade has become a nice way to unwind and have a #MyMikesMoment!
Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., best recognized for its iconic mike’s® hard lemonade, is currently celebrating its 15th anniversary! They are also offering a limited edition pink lemonade seasonal flavor that’s on shelves now. I was actually pretty impressed with this. It tasted just like lemonade! That is possibly because mike’s uses real lemons – the whole lemon, including both the juice and the zest, to flavor its beverages resulting in the crispest, most refreshing taste around. If you are a baker.cook like me, you know how valuable the zest is.
Their pink lemonade starts out with a crisp, bright citrus notes and finishes tart and refreshing. Since 2009, mike’s hard lemonade has released its seasonal pink lemonade flavor each year in support of breast cancer awareness and has contributed more than $1 million to breast cancer research.
• Twitter: @MHL
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mikeshardlemonade
• Website: http://www.mikeshard.com
Find hope. Be inspired. Know you are not alone. Join the 2011 Pink Together™ campaign – now in its fifth year of celebrating hope – by visiting PinkTogether.com to connect with a unique online community of people who have been touched by breast cancer and share a passion for the cause. Individually we are strong, but together we are stronger.
- Visit PinkTogether.com to share your personal story and messages of hope and read about others’ personal journeys. To encourage personal connections, General Mills will donate $1 to the Komen organization for each Message of Hope that is sent to someone who has shared their story on PinkTogether.com (up to $25,000) during October. This is in addition to a $2 million donation General Mills is making to the Komen organization.
- This year, for the first time in its five-year history, at PinkTogether.com consumers can choose how $1 million of this donation will be shared between two important Komen programs: the Treatment and Assistance Program, which assists women in securing care they otherwise may not be able to afford, and Prevention Research, which helps unlock the keys to preventing breast cancer. Visit PinkTogether.com from September 19, 2011 through April 14, 2012 to make your choice. Results will be announced on Mother’s Day 2012 – Sunday, May 13.
- Meet the 2011 Pink Together Survivor Ambassadors, and hear their amazing stories of courage and survival on Pink Together and the Pink Together YouTube Channel.
- General Mills will also be turning the packaging of participating products pink in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October.
- PinkTogether.com (on Facebook) http://bit.ly/PinkTogether
- Pink Together YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/PinkTogetherVid
ENTER TO WIN A PRIZE PACK!
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING RAFFLECOPTER SO PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT HAVE!