Posts Tagged ‘crayola’
When I see brands that were favorites from my childhood and continue on as favorites of my children, celebrating birthdays, it really makes me feel old. This year, Crayola is Celebrating their 110th Birthday! WOW! Can you believe they have been such an amazing part of our lives for that long? I am very excited to take the kids to the Crayola factory next time I visit home. I always want to but we seem to get involved in other activities and I for get
To celebrate, the 8 original crayons are throwing a crazy birthday bash at the new fun-omenal Crayola Experience, the world’s only interactive Crayola family attraction. Right now, they’re out on a colorful adventure to spread the news, and you’re invited to join the fun!
Before I can tell you all the fun stuff, the FTC says I have to mention to you that this blog post was written on behalf of Crayola and that all opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. NOW, the new Crayola Experience features four floors of new interactive exhibits and one-of-a-kind attractions that will bring the magic of color and your child’s creativity to life! The winner will be among the first to experience the fun, along with a three- night, all-expenses paid stay. It’s an experience your kids will never forget – and neither will you!
How can you join in on the party? Hop on over and “LIKE” Crayola on Facebook and click “enter now” for your chance to be first in line when the Crayola Experience reopens. You can FOLLOW the crayons on their adventure, LEARN more about each color and enter to WIN a trip for 4 to celebrate their birthday and the Grand Opening of the all new Crayola Experience this coming May, 2013!
Crayola has created an on-line gift guide making it easy to select the perfect creative activity for the child on your list. It’s available at Crayola.com/gifts. You can search it by age, gender and type of product, like mess-free and washable products and activities that offer surprising experiences. Who wouldn’t be surprised to watch their artwork light up in the dark in multiple colors!
Top picks from the Gift Guide include:
Never before has paper been a surface for creating glowing drawings! Glow Explosion Spin Magic is a revolutionary activity toy that lets kids create multi-colored glow-in-the-dark art with markers that light up like glow sticks on paper. The spinning base lets kids create magical mobiles and whirling lanterns for a never-before-seen “glow show” that will wow the entire family when the lights go out. Colorful, glowing shapes like planets or hot air balloons appear as if they are spinning in mid-air. The base unit doubles as a lantern with five different scenes that create cool shadow-effects as they rotate around the radiant, glowing designs created on Glow Explosion paper. $19.99, 6+
The Crayola Color Wonder Sound Studio makes coloring a magical mess-free adventure for little eyes and ears! Kids can add fun, action-packed sound effects like dinosaur roars, motor cycle engines, giggles and even the voices of Buzz Lightyear, Woody and the Disney Princesses to their coloring pages. Sounds play back when they color their pictures. Just choose a sound and add it anywhere on the coloring page to create one-of-a-kind coloring stories with surprising sound effects. Kids can also play back all the sounds they experienced while they were coloring. Sixty sounds can be matched to any image on any page for hours of colorful fun! $29.99, 3+
Crayola Model Magic Presto Dots received “Toy of the Year” honors from Good Housekeeping, Parenting and Parents magazines. The “magic” behind Presto Dots comes from Model Magic’s – a truly different modeling material that doesn’t crumble. It’s not clay, it’s not dough – it’s Crayola Model Magic. Kids can create 3-D, bumpy characters with the easy-to-use “Pop-Dot” tool that grabs just the right amount of Model Magic for building an original creature. A quick press and pop covers characters with presto dots. Pop away with different colored dots, or pop dots on top of dots to create original 3-D creatures that air-dry in 24 hours. $19.99, 5+
So why are Crayola crayons, a holiday classic and a perennial stocking stuffer on the list? This year, specially-marked Crayola crayon boxes (48, 64, 96, 120-ct. as well as the 150-ct. Crayon Tower) include a free code that provides 6-month unlimited access to the Story Studio custom coloring book maker. What a great value! Available at Crayola.com, Story Studio allows kids to transform themselves into a cartoon character from a digital photo or web cam image, customize their character with hats, sunglasses, costumes and other fun accessories and then select a theme to create a custom story book they can print and color. Story Studio was named “High Tech Toy of the Year” by the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio. $5-$15, 3+
If you are planning on shopping Crayola for the holidays, be sure to download a rebate form at www.crayola.com/promos/holidayFSI/. You could save over $20!
GIVEAWAY PRIZE: Glow Explosion Spin Magic, Mess Free Color Wonder Sound Studio, Model Magic Presto Dots and a 64 Box of Crayola Crayons
RULES: RULES: For Bonus Entries, if you do not leave the link to your Facebook profile so I can verify you “liked” I will not count your entry. Twitter entries must include a link to your Tweet. Tweets must be spaced no less than 60 mins apart. RTs of old posts are only good PER giveaway. You can’t use the same tweet for multiple giveaways. Same goes for post commenting. I need to be able to verify all entries! When blogging, giveaway must be listed in a NEW blog post for the day of your entry, not added to an old one.
Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only who are 18 years of age or older. I reserve the right to remove any entry from this giveaway. This giveaway is sponsored by My Blog Spark. This giveaway ends 12/27/10 at 11:59pm EST. If you are currently or have previously reviewed this product or participated in this campaign, you are ineligible to enter/win.
Mandatory Entry: What Crayola gift they think their child would most enjoy? (other than the ones mentioned above!) (1 entry)
Bonus Entries: A lot of additional ways to enter! Leave a separate comment for each one!
- Subscribe to our RSS (Email subscribers must confirm their subscriptions)(1 entry)
- Follow Delightful Chaos on Networked Blogs (1 entry)
- Blog about this Giveaway and link back to it. (5 Entries)
- Like any of my blog posts. Button at the bottom of each post. (Unlimited entries) Tell me what you liked
- Like Delightful Chaos on Facebook (Leave a comment on our wall!)(1 entry)
- Like Crayola on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Crayola on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @DelitefulChaos and @DelightfulToni on Twitter (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (1 entry) (leave YouTube ID)
- Follow Delightful Chaos on Google Friend Connect (Option in right column) (1 Entry)
- Tweet: DelightfulChaos.com is giving away a big box of #Crayola goodies! enter here –> http://bit.ly/gjUZBb #DelightfulChaos RT PLS? (1 entry per Tweet)
- RT any of my last 15 posts (List to the right) (1 RT per post per giveaway, 1 entry per RT)
- Place DelightfulChaos.com in your Text Blogroll (Leave a link)(2 Entries)
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post between 12/20 and 12/27. Tell me where you commented. (1 Entry per comment)
- Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc. (Leave link) (1 entry , unlimited)
Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign with My Blog Spark. I received the items mentioned above to thank me for taking the time to participate. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own and any opinion about the product should be verified by the product designer. The product itself did not persuade my personal beliefs or views. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. You can read more about Delightful Chaos’ Disclosure Policy here.
- The Crayola Beginnings Color Me A Song lets little ones draw to the beat of their own drum, trumpet, piano or guitar. This portable drawing and music creation station features a pressure-sensitive board that matches a melody to the artist’s pace. Draw fast, and the tempo picks up. Slow down, and so does the music. Four instrument buttons let kids pick their favorite sound. Color Me a Song was named a “Toy of the Year” by FamilyFun magazine and one of American Baby magazine’s picks for “Best Toys of the Year.” For children 24 months and up; suggested retail price is $24.99.
- The Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome is sure to bring wide-eyed wonder to kids’ faces when the lights go out and they watch their artwork glow and spin on a moving, two-layered dome of light. Kids control the “glow-motion” fun and can dial up slow, medium or warp speed to create a wild, animated scene. For ages six and up; suggested retail price is $29.99.
- The Crayola Glow Station illuminates children’s imaginations through the magic of drawing with light on a large-size glow-in-the-dark canvas. Using a light wand, children can either draw freehand or use stencils and texture sheets to create more realistic drawings. A diamond-shaped tip can be snapped on the end of the light wand for stamping unique starburst designs on the canvas. Drawings magically disappear over time, or can be “erased” by turning on the lights, so kids can create again and again for limitless fun. For children ages six and up; suggested retail price is $29.99.
Enter to win a Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome!
Initial Entry: Please visit the Gift of Creativity Sweepstakes page and tell me what Crayola gifts you would add from the Give the Gift of Creativity Sweepstakes list. Leave your answer in the comments below.
- Follow Crayola on Twitter
- Fan Crayola on Facebook
- A list of additional Bonus Entries can be found HERE. Please leave a new comment on this post for each entry!
Please leave a separate Comment for each Entry. Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only who are 18 years of age or older. I reserve the right to remove any entry from this giveaway. This giveaway ends 12/5/09 at 11:59 pm EST. If you are currently or have previously reviewed this product, you are ineligible to enter/win.
Are you ready to get moving with Crayola this summer?
Crayola is on a create-and-play mission with Olympic Gold Medalist Dan O’Brien to inspire families to get outside and exercise their bodies and imaginations with creative Crayola activities.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, children should have at least 60 minutes of physical activity each day for healthy physical, mental and social development. When kids are physically active and workout their imaginations by creating art, they also build their confidence, self-esteem, problem-solving and social skills.
Empowering a child to create everything imaginable this summer is fun and affordable with the newest lineup of Crayola Outdoor art tools.
This summer, Crayola is encouraging children to let their imaginations run wild with a nationwide wellness campaign called the “Crayola Outdoor Challenge”. The initiative is aimed at inspiring families to spend more time outside exercising their bodies and minds.
To coincide with National Physical Fitness & Sports Month, Crayola is asking families to take the “Crayola Outdoor Challenge” and pledge time each day this summer to outdoor creative play – which can reduce stress, build confidence and reinforce creative thinking skills. The national goal is to reach one million hours of pledged outdoor play time. Beginning May 5 and running through the end of the summer, parents can take the pledge at Crayola.com and find dozens of outdoor games and activities that keep kids’ imaginations and bodies active.
Getting creative outdoors lets kids make their own fun and when their imaginations are involved, the fun is endless. To provide families with even more ways to get outside and have fun, Crayola has introduced new additions to its line of outdoor products. In these challenging economic times, Crayola’s outdoor products provide parents with an inexpensive way to keep their kids entertained and active this summer.
My family has signed up for the challenge! We pledged 3 hours a day. With a 6 yr old and a 2 year old that time really goes by fast! Print your “Official” certificate here
Crayola has been generous enough to offer TWO complete prize packs for TWO of my readers! Each prize pack contains Sidewalk Crayons, The Rainbow Rake and the 3D Jungle Safari Activity Set. The prize package includes the following products:
Sidewalk Crayons offer kids more than pretty pastels to create outdoor masterpieces. Once reserved for bringing coloring books to life, this new technology offers the richest, brightest, boldest colors for creating extraordinary outdoor artwork. The difference is striking, as the smooth, creamy colors lay down on driveways and sidewalks with unmatched brightness. For children 4 and up, suggested retail price is $4.99 for a set of 15 colors.
The Rainbow Rake is a fun new way to create chalk messages and designs! Kids can adjust the arms for close lines or far-apart lines; use the rake to write giant messages and draw swirling, swooping lines! For children 4 and up, suggested retail price is $11.99 for one rake and 5 pieces of chalk.
Kids can watch their art come to life with the 3D Jungle Safari Activity Set. Create a jungle safari, put on the 3D glasses and kids will feel like they are in the jungle! The set includes 1 bottle of sidewalk paint (7 fl. oz.), a paint brush, 1 pair of 3D glasses, 8 dual-ended sidewalk chalk sticks, 4 giant stencils and 1 how-to book. For children 6 and up, the suggested retail price is $13.99.
If it’s not listed as a way to enter and you leave a comment that you did something I didn’t list, thank you but it won’t count in any of my giveaways!
Initial Entry: (This is REQUIRED to eligible for bonus entries) Visit Crayola.com and sign up for the Outdoor Challenge! Tell me how much you pledged and who you pledged with. This is a honestly system here people so lets keep it fun and honest!
- Follow me on Twitter! @Toni_GPB and Tweet about this giveaway! Leave a comment that you did this with your Twitter ID. You may so this once a day for 1 entry per tweet. COPY AND PASTE —– >Summer Fun Giveaway! Win 1 of 2 Crayola Outdoor Prize Packs from @Toni_GPB! http://is.gd/TUrH #bluebox RT PLEASE!
- Follow Grocery Price Blog on Facebook <—- NEW PAGE! IF YOU FOLLOWED BEFORE THIS ISN’T IT! (LEAVE YOUR FACEBOOK LINK!)
- Add this Giveaway to a CURRENT Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum, your giveaway list etc. (Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link to your blog post) (2 entries)
- Stumble this post. (You must leave your Stumble ID) (1 entry)
- Grab my EVENT BUTTON (not my blog button)and post it on your blog! Code is in my left sidebar (Leave Link to where it is) (1 Entry)
Please leave a separate Comment for each Entry. Giveaway is open to US residents only (as per the request of the sponsor) who are 18 years of age or older. I reserve the right to remove any entry from this giveaway. This giveaway ends 6/27/09 at 11:59 pm EST. If you are currently or have previously reviewed this product, you are ineligible to enter/win.
This giveaway is sponsored by Crayola