Disclosure: This is a post written by me and any opinions expressed are my own. I may or may not have received compensation for my services.
Let’s get this out of the way. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Waterpik. It doesn’t matter how many times you have been there, almost everyone fears the dentist. I really can’t recall a time, as a kid, when I was sitting in the dentists office. I am not sure if that is a bad or a good thing. Was I never there or was it just not a traumatic experience? I can’t actually recall going until I was 24 years old. I broke a tooth on a bagel. A bagel? Yes, and I have no idea how that happens. A hard piece of candy, maybe, but a bagel? Have I ever mentioned that I am Polish so this kind of stuff is never a surprise?
Whether you go to the dentist on a regular basis or just do everything you can at home to have good oral health, there are some basics that are very important. Everyone knows floss, brush, rinse but, how well are you doing those three steps?
I had heard of water flossers before but I had never actually seen or used one. The idea seemed a little interesting yet weird at the same time. When I opened the Waterpik Aquarius Professional Water Flosser, I really had no words. I wasn’t sure what to think. It had all kinds of little gadgets and attachments. Here are the manufacturers details first.
- Effective Plaque Removal – Proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in three seconds
- Healthier Gums – Clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- Ideal for Implants – Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss
- Essential for Braces – Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to enhance circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great for people with crowns, bridges, veneers and other dental work
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Healthier Gums Guaranteed in 14 days or your money back
- 7 tips for all dental needs
- On/off water control on handle for greater ease of use and no mess
- 2 Modes – Floss Mode (the ultimate in clean and fresh) and Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode (invigorating gum stimulation to enhance circulation)
- 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer ensures through water flossing in all areas
- LED information panel
- High-volume covered reservoir
- 90 seconds of water capacity – no refills required
- 360⁰ tip rotation for easy access to all parts of the mouth
- 10 pressure settings for optimum control
- Enhanced pressure performance with 10% more water pressure
- Three-year warranty
I looked around at some reviews on some other water flossers. The Waterpik Aquarius Professional Water Flosser (WP-660) really seems to be the easiest, much more effective way to floss and the most advanced water flosser. It’s been clinically proven to improve your gum health when comparing to your standard string floss. It seriously leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
If you are interested in picking up a Waterpik product? Right now they are offering FREE SHIPPING to Delightful Chaos readers! Hop on over to the Waterpik and enter the code FREESHIPWP660. – This code is good for free shipping on any Waterpik product purchased through the site and expires March 31, 2014.
Have you ever tried a water flosser before? What did you think?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Waterpik.